Friday, November 26, 2010

At eHow 20,000 hits yielded $150.00 profit

Making money on eHow did not happen for me overnight and not everything that I have published on eHow stayed published.  They have rejected some of my articles in the past–even ones that made money.  I have not written any new articles for eHow  for awhile because they have changed ownership I did not care to go through the new vetting process they use to chose who can write for them.

Fortunately, eHow still allows some of my past articles to remain so I am still making money.  If you take a look at the articles that have been working for me below you can see that self help advice comes up big.  I have made the most money essentially by telling people that there is no minimum daily requirement for  soda or refined sugar.

Almost everyone wants to know something that can enhance their personal lives, make them more money or get them a job.  So I have have written articles on job searching on the internet for various professions.

If you are desperate for a job you should consider become a salesman or a manager.  I say that because, if you are not shy about moving, there are thousands of  positions being advertised for those two positions.  If you manage to do a half decent job then you would also gain skills to move back to that paradise you had to leave in order to obtain employment.

If you have hobbies  or if you have skills that are peculiar to your profession then by all means write articles about that.  For me this meant writing articles on math and art as well as the fact that some people see spirituality in their mathematics.  I also discussed preparing for a Microsoft technology test.

Almost anyone writing articles is interested in ways to get more view.  I wrote an article on how to use free press release sites to advertise your wares.  So you can write articles about SEO techniques as well.

***

How to Avoid Earthquakes and Other Disasters

How to Exterminate Rats

How to Write Absence Poetry

How to Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bliss

How to Have a Soft Landing in China

How to Be a Tea Bagger

How to Get New Skills for a New Job

How to use a Press Release to Advertise

How to Get a Job in 30 Days

How to Celebrate 090909

How to Achieve a Microsoft Certification

How to Plan for College

How to Avoid Travel Troubles and Moving Hassles

How to Safely Surf the Web

How to Create Sacred Geometries

*************************************************************
Cyber Rainbows

*************************************************************

notch

zsqrdb_16-2-2009_egg2


doubleparbola

christmasfire

Fractal Moon

A_27-4-2009_14

bigbang3

sacred-art

Posted via email from poetryman69's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment